Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break Part II

I know you have all been DYING to know what I did for the second half of my Spring Break and I've finally decided to stop the suspense and just tell you already. However, I figured if pictures can tell a thousand words...why not let them?

Besides, I've got A LOT more important things on my mind than this blog right now...life changing things, things I need to prepare for, things that will last approximately 18 months (in girl's case) and 2 years (for the men). Hehehe

Chuck E Cheese! First time ever, I figured it was about time!




Color Me Mine. We painted our own salt and pepper shakers! I promise I'll post a picture of what our final masterpieces look like.


Zion, as always, B-E-A-U-tiful!




Jazz Game!



Thats all folks!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Nice pictures. It looks like your Spring Break wasn't as ridiculously boring as mine.

    2. You are going on a mission!? That wasn't very cryptic. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mission? What? How did you guess? haha Yep, that's the plan! I'll start my papers in about a month. :)

    ReplyDelete