I know you are all dying to know if I got those jeans, right? The answer is yes, but then I tried them on at home and decided I didn’t like them as much as I thought so I went and got a different pair and two shirts for the same price! Good deal? I think so!
Dustin and I spent a couple days in Monroe with his family, then we spent a couple days in Kanab with mine. I hadn’t been home since December so it was really nice seeing the family. My nieces are getting SO BIG!! We spent a day at the park and had a nice picnic and volleyball game with my Mom, Savy, Amanda, Sadie, Taylor, Mia, Dustin, and myself! After the picnic Savy, Dustin and I all hiked up squaw trail! Here are a few pictures from the photo shoot we had up there…
And the award for my favorite picture of the day goes to....
Nice photography skills, Sav! (Promise we didn't pose like this, totally candid).
I could post more, but I don’t have all the pictures yet!! So stay tuned for Zion, movie day, all-star basketball, Color Me Mine, and the Jazz game!
wow....i am amazing.
ReplyDelete