I have been called to serve in the PENNSYLVANIA, PITTSBURGH MISSION!!
I was super nervous to open it, but as soon as I read where I was going I knew it was the perfect place for me! The more I find out about Pennsylvania, the more excited I get about serving there! I know that the Lord truly has a hand in EVERYTHING!!
Goodbye Miss Ali...Helloooooooo Sister Cooper! :)
Yay! Congrats from all of us thats soo cool!! like I said before, you will be the most beautiful sister missionary out there! haha.. we love you:) ps. we were so sorry to see the pics of that horrible flood in your house... give your family loves from us!!
ReplyDeleteAw Thank you!! Consider the loves given. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so exciting. You will be a great missionary!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the mission call! You will do great :] Sorry i'm like a month late haha
ReplyDeleteAli, this is Ashley's mom, I read the comment you left on her blog. I am updating her blog while she's gone because I don't think she's allowed to be on it. Anyway, to answer your questions. Ashley went in the MTC on August 25rh and she'll be there for approx. 8 weeks. We got her bag at the fossil outlet here in Vegas. It's kind of a cross between backpack and purse, but more on the backpack side. I just noticed you've been called to Pittsburgh. That's the mission Ashley's dad served in and he loved it. I'm sure you will love it too! Good luck!
ReplyDelete