Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sittin, Waitin, Wishin...

As each week passes without a mission call, I hear the lyrics of the Jack Johnson song ring in my head. "I was sittin waitin wishin..."

Mission Call, not here yet.

I thought for sure it'd be here by today.

When the call didn't come, my impatient father decided to call the Stake President, who then proceeded to call the mission office.

The mission office informed us that there had been a "mix up" with my mission call, that it was now all taken care of, and that I would have my call by NEXT Wednesday or Thursday guaranteed.

President Johnson asked what kind of a mix up, but they weren't allowed to give any more info!!

Mix up huh? My imagination led me to wonder if the apostles of the church sat around a big round table discussing ME...weird to think about.

I've gotten really good at waiting, whats another week huh?

One thing is for sure, it is AAAAAALL in the Lord's hands, especially the timing. :)

Hopefully we can all wait until NEXT week. Remember kiddies...


Patience is a virtue.

1 comment:

  1. thats so awesome!!! congrats! make sure to post where your going! :)

    ReplyDelete