My roommates and I got in line for the game at 6:00 pm
The game Started at 7:00 pm
People started lining up for this game 2 days ago...not kidding.
There was a line from the Spectrum all the way to the road by 8:00 that morning.
Did we get seats? Especially when competing with all these crazy fans?No. :(
We tried to justify it by saying, "Oh, it was good exercise to walk up our huge hill in the 19 degree weather. And besides, this way we can watch the game from our nice warm couch at home..."
I still wish I would've been there to see the Aggies DOMINATE BYU. Bahaha
Moral of the story:
Victory is sweet, Aggie fans are die hard, and if I want a seat for the next game...I'm camping out! 

My favorite sign!
As a college student you should be able to tell it should have said You're not your. Unless you go to K-State. MUD
ReplyDelete