Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finals? PSH!

As finals week approaches (approximately 10 days), I naturally find my mind wandering to things other than studying. I should be getting ready for all of my tests, yet all of the sudden I have all the time in the world to shop, cook, go to movies, make cheese quesadillas for my little sister, and have sleepovers in the living room with my roommates. I’m not really complaining because all of these things have been great fun, but there is a little voice in my head telling me that I should really study…and here I am…blogging. Hmmmmm…

A couple weeks ago was USU’s Transfer Leadership Conference, otherwise known as TLC. It is an all day event put on by the amazing transfer ambassadors for students from other colleges and universities. A LOT of work went into it, and it was a huge success! We had leadership building workshops and activities, played games, did an amazing service project, and heard from the man who invented the color personality test, Dr. Taylor Hartman. Which brings me to my next point:

I’m a BLUE and YELLOW!

I was so ridiculously excited to hear from him you have no idea. I had my notepad and pen out the whole time taking notes. He is brilliant. If you haven’t taken the test, I urge you to do so at:
I also went to the New Moon Midnight movie premier! My thoughts….I am definitely team Edward, but Jacob is SO HOT in the movie. I couldn’t get enough of him. I loved New Moon 10 billion times more than Twilight and can’t wait for the next movie to come out in June!


I am currently enjoying a relaxing week off of school, work, and cold. That’s right, I am blogging from my home in Kanab Utah! Thanksgiving has been great, but details on that will come later. :) Much love blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment