
I’ll miss those girls!
We had our final ambassador banquet where I was awarded “Bubbliest Personality.” haha I’m REALLY going to miss all the ambassadors. It is such an amazing program and I am truly grateful to be able to surround myself with such outstanding people. It has truly helped me become a better person. I’m going to miss all the ambassadors but I look forward to coming back in 2 years and making all new friends!
Some of the Transfer girls...

**Transfer Ambassadors 2009-2010**

Our true colors...

Finals went surprisingly well! I got 100% on one, 96% on another, and on the hardest final I’ve ever taken in my life (and I’ve taken quite a few) I miraculously pulled off an 85%! That final had 12 essay questions, it took me an entire 2 hours to complete, and by the time I was finished I walked out of the room with my brain so fried I wasn’t even sure of my first name. I prayed for an 80...but I’ll take an 85 too!
So for now it's back to my wonderful home town of Kanab for the summer!
I’ll miss Logan, but I am more excited to get onto the next big step in my life...

MISSION PAPERS!
Hey Girl! I just found your blog, I hope you don't mind if I peek every once in a while!
ReplyDelete