Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's That Time Again!

Oh hey!!

It’s about time I do an update on what’s been happening in my life lately…I’ll try and keep this short. :)

Aggie basketball games:



Mardi Gras:


So fun! They turned the TSC into a Vegas casino complete with TONS of gambling tables, a hypnotist, air brush tattoos, photo booth, dance party, free give-a-ways, and a fortune teller!
Valentine’s Day:
Was perfect! I got spend the WHOLE weekend with my valentine! What else could be better? We ate at the fabulous Teppanyaki , witnessed a couple get engaged about 1 foot away from us, got tickets to comedy sports, got a huge teddy bear that I can cuddle with for the next two years, accidentally went to a Spanish speaking ward, and attended my roommate’s Valentine party!

Movies, movies, movies!


We love them! One of mine and Dustin’s favorite things to do is go see movies. I'd like to give a shout out to the $2 theatre for helping us see so many movies! Here’s a list of movies we’ve recently seen:

Valentine’s Day
Avatar (twice)
The Book of Eli
Shutter Island
Dear John
Sherlock Holmes
Leap Year
Law Abiding Citizen
The Box
2012
New Moon
Old Dogs
It's Complicated
Did You Hear About the Mogans?
The Blind Side
300 (I had never seen it until last week!)

I'm sure there are more....but you get the idea! Do we sometimes do the "pay for one but sneak into another" thing? Us?...NEVER! ;)


Trip down to sunny St. George:
It was so nice down there! I was able to travel down with the ambassadors and stay the whole weekend. It was so great to see family, friends, some good basketball, the home show, and the SUN!!

Dustin’s mission call!!
Did I really forget to post about this?...oops.
He’s going to DAEJEON, KOREA!!

He leaves on April 21st, I’m super excited that he’s going, but not so super excited about spending two years away from him. I just keep telling myself I’m lucky, I get to be selfish and spend the next two years focusing on me! Bleh. The cool part is that I guessed he’d go to Korea! I had been saying that for about a month before he got his actual call. Savy tries to take credit, but we all know the truth!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, I just stumbled across your blog and I'm loving it. I'll definitely be following.

    Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it:

    http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha more than one movie in one night....we are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really good taste in movies! Great blog btw. :)

    ReplyDelete