Saturday, October 17, 2009

List of Things to Buy



Scarves: I know this may be a little surprising to some, but they are not just a fashion accessory, they have a purpose, and that purpose is to keep you warm.


Gloves: Warm contraptions which go over your hands and fingers to keep you warm. I don’t have any, why would I need them living in southern Utah my whole life? I discovered the necessity of gloves as I was walking 3 miles (no joke) to my 7:30 am class one morning and realized I couldn’t feel my hands.


Beanie/Hats: I dont know if this is a true statistic or not, but I heard somewhere that 10% of your body heat escapes through your head. Even though it isn't winter yet, I have already learned that I want to keep all my body heat to myself, so it looks like wearing hats all winter is a must.


Car Scraper: My Logan friends tell me that this devise will become my new best friend. Apparently it is used to scrape the snow and ice off my car. Who woulda thought!?


Boots: I have some boots, but I recently learned that these boots will get me nowhere on the Logan campus. They’re cute boots, but they have no fur and they have no traction. Apparently I need both of these to avoid slipping and falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment